Gone Ahead

Greeting Family,

Like this Sunrise on this African Plain Dad's Sunrise was August 5, 1924


Today is hard.


My Dad is not in the physical this Father's day and that pain is indescribable


So I'll summon the memories of him to comfort me to wholeness


As I hold him in my heart mind, as Reverend Meri Ka Ra the senior minister at  KRST Unity always says....


To know where Dad now resides:




there is no pain, no sickness, no medicine to ingest, shots to endure, doctor's appointment to keep,


no worry, no lost as there is no day, no night just light as he just is....


in my spirit, as well as my sisters, while he is speaking with me now through the tears falling..........




Dad you're the love of my life and forever will I cherish all that you are and all you will eternally be for me, for us, as you're not gone, but gone ahead....




Your girls pictured here: Octavia, Berta, Pamala, Me (your boys not pictured Elvin and David)




Blessings of  Peace Ezekiel James Landix Jr. as you walk now with the Ancestors......

Like this Sunset at the Long Beach Preserve Dad's Sunset was October 9, 2013



Thankfully I remembered my sister in Spirit Latonja Burton by my second mom Pam much love to you both now and always....

Comments

  1. Beautifully stated sis...really touching. Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baby Girl, I know we're all feeling it today...Love you more and more every day

      Delete

Post a Comment