I'm Just Saying.....


Greetings Family,



I'm a HUGE fan of David So. While he is a young man, he's wise beyond his years.  His commentary is always razor sharp and his advice poignant in its accuracy in slicing through the B.S.  Last I check he had over 800 hundred thousand followers on You Tube, which I'm one of, and one of his skit of PSY, went viral. His Vlogs  have brought me to tears from doubling over in sheer laughter.  So, no pun intended, when I found his latest installment guess who leaped to mind.

Enjoy......





Now I'm not saying EX-MAN is an Asshole, I'm just sayin'.........

In Native American Astrology I am an Owl


Blessings of Peace,


Kioni


P.S. Here's Bonus-One of My All Time Favorites:




And I can't show the above skit without it's companion one below.....





The aforementioned skits get my "Seal" of approval ;)!!!!



Blessings of Peace,


Kioni

This is the Happy Me before my Goddess Yemaya

Comments