Greetings Family,


I am returning from moving at the speed of life. 

Much has happen.

Yet all transpired to benefit my growth, teaching me until you lose something, everything really, that you become cognizant of the fact it is the non-material which hold the most weight in your life.

I realize the value of peace and the power of just listening as well as a warrior's strength actually springs from her/his compassion.

I realize just as a heart beat slows, or "worse" even ceases, without notice (and even with notice)  it does not prepare you for the void that a transitions brings.

I realize the wealth of a smile. The richness of a touch. The vastness warm a voice that can only be heard in stillness.

I realize time is an illusion and the blink of an eye holds a lifetime of memories that dissipate way too soon.

I realize that peace is the only tool of value to measure your Self and other's perceptions only serve to distract you from your truth.

I realize the ancient wisdom of the Creator, which has so many name, so us human's can call it into our spirits, but really naming the Divine akin trying to contain the Comos, which we all are.

Finally I realize a mother's love can stretch across dimensions eliminating death to speak life into a daughter's heart.....

And due to that I can stand to face another day and my Mom not being here in the physical is not what it seems.....


I love you Mom ever, always, not until the end of time.


Blessings of Peace,

Kioni







Comments