Not What It Seems...

Greetings Family,


I am returning from moving at the speed of life. 


Much has happen.

Yet all transpired to benefit my growth, teaching me until you lose something, everything really, that you become cognizant of the fact it is the non-material which hold the most weight in your life.

I realize the value of peace not to mention the power of just listening coupled with the knowledge that a warrior strength actually springs from her/his compassion and vulnerability.

I realize just as a hearts beat slows, or "worse" even ceases, without notice (and even with notice)  it does not prepare you for the void that a transitions brings.

I realize the wealth of a smile. The richness of a touch. The warming plenitude of a voice that can only be heard in stillness.

I realize time is an illusion and the blink of an eye holds a lifetime of memories that dissipate way too soon.

I realize that peace is the only valuable tool to Self evaluation and other's perceptions only serve to distract you from your truth.

I realize the ancient wisdom of the Creator, which has so many names as a provisional means for us human's to call upon Your essence for our spirits, which ends in futility as trying to name the Divine is as possible as counting each star in the Comos, which we all elements of.

Finally I realize a mother's love can stretch across dimensions eliminating death to speak life into a daughter's heart, granting fortitude to stand to conquering whatever occurrences living may bestow.

I love you Mom ever and always....





Comments